Friday, August 12, 2016

Fun Holiday-Son and Daughter Day

Today is Son and Daughter Day which I think is a lovely sediment.

No one really knows how this fun holiday got started but I love the idea.

Small children or adult children it doesn't matter for no matter how old your child gets they are still 'your baby.'

Ways to celebrate can be if you have small children take them out for a fun outing.


I personally don't need much of an excuse to do something special for my kids especially when they were growing up and to this day I still love surprising them.

If you have no children of your own celebrate with your nieces and nephews or even your neighbor's or best friend's kids.

Amy, Tysen and Ariel...We love you to the Moon and back,

Love,
Mom, and Step-Dad:)









No comments:

Post a Comment