Sunday, December 27, 2015

Jar Of Memories


Thank-you Tim Clark from Life Explains Smiles for inviting me to post on my favorite subject.

I'm scrolling down my Facebook newsfeed page and come across the most wonderful idea that I'm going to do for myself and Mr. Rose. This is my first post here at. It really appeals to me and I can recycle a jar.

The idea is to get a good-sized glass jar, colored paper, and a pen. The idea is for every good thing that happens over the new year, write it down, putting it in the jar.

When the year is over read all the scrolls.

What good things would you like to happen over the new year. I love stories so do tell.

4 comments:

  1. What a great idea. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Catch a happy idea, put it in your glass jar, save it for a later day...definitely a song!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that this is a great idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that this is a great idea :)

    ReplyDelete