Saturday, March 19, 2016

Hold On To Your Hats!


Smiles come in all shapes and forms. I was sitting at my laptop trying to blog or I could have been over at Google +. Wherever I was I was waiting for that little hamster wheel to stop spinning as I explained over at +Jeremy Crow 's Humor blog.

My sigh was a long one and Grandpa Rose chuckles and tells me he felt that from over on his side. Deep into whatever I was up to I had no idea what he was referring to so he informs me that my sigh was like the North Wind, good thing he had a shaved head or it would have blown back!

I giggle thinking and then saying out loud, my sigh was cold? To which he replied oh yeah, it was a hot breeze which I broke in and we both at the same time exclaimed: "from the South"!
Now I owe him another Coke.



No comments:

Post a Comment