Oh boy, it's Spouses Day today. If you don't have a spouse you can substitute your favorite fur-baby. Or maybe you have a furry spouse or a mousey spousey.
This day includes partnerships, people who may be in a common-law marriage, domestic partnership or civil union.
I think doing little things for your partner can be very uplifting. Leaving a random note, a hug or kiss out of the blue, opening the door for them, just being there.
Here are some ideas for that special someone in your life.:
1. Say, I love you.
2. Send a pretty e-card to them telling how much they mean to you.
3. Make a dinner that they choose.
4. Do a chore or errand for them.
5. Give or make they're a favorite treat.
6. Most important, tell them how much you love and appreciate them.
Enjoy your day everyone. May it be as special as you are.